YOUR LEGISLATIVE CONNECTION
The Government Affairs Committee (GAC) monitors and acts on local, state and federal legislation. It also develops relationships with public officials to ensure business input and representation at all levels of government.
Voted Committee of the Year in 2015.
Government Affairs Committee Goals:
- Expand periodic joint meetings with area elected officials and CCC Board.
- Create public policy (government relations) roundtables.
- Sacramento & Washington DC lobbying trips.
- Develop methods for broader and larger committee membership.
- Develop alliances with industry groups and other advocacy partners.